Hello I'm Paul Ricci and I approve this message.
I was born here in 1970. I have worked in a variety of fields and in a variety of cities which gives me a unique perspective on what works and what doesn’t for Johnstown. Being a statistician - with experience in research methodology - helps me to see patterns in social trends that are not easy to see with the naked eye and to find solutions to problems when they are called for. The platform I am running on is:
- A Living Wage Ordinance for city employees
- I was going to propose a living wage ordinance but it has been brought to my attention that Pennsylvania has a law preventing cities from doing so. As a city councilman, I will introduce a resolution urging the state and federal government to do so.
- End Corruption by Improving Enforcement & Transparency in City Government
- Body cameras for police
- City Wide Wifi
- Consolidation of Local Communities with Johnstown
- Fight the Drug Problem in the City through Better Treatment and Education
- Work with other municipalities to lobby the federal government to bring back revenue sharing.
For our city to move forward, we need out-of-the-box thinkers as our leaders. I am currently collecting signatures to be placed on the ballot for the November election. I am running as an independent. If anyone is interested in assisting my campaign or signing my petition (if you are a registered voter in Johnstown of any party affiliation or independent) you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may follow me at Facebook at Paul Ricci, Independent for City Council in Johnstown, PA. Follow me on Twitter @CSIwoDB
I am officially on the ballot for the November election and have been profiled in the Johnstown Tribune-Democrat.